Easter is a time of year when a lot of families go away for the Easter holidays.
Here are some brief tips on how to secure your valuables and home before you go away.
1. Place all of your jewellery and precious items in a good quality safe that is bolted down correctly and hidden from view.
2. Lock all windows with key lockable locks.
3. Deadlock all doors.
4. Lock up garages and garden sheds, pack away any ladders that may be used to break into your property.
5. Lock side gates and fences.
6. Have a neighbour or friend take our your bins on bin night and collect mail that may accumulate.
7. If going away for an extended period, organise to have your lawns mowed.
8. Have a light inside placed on a timer to come on at night when you are usually home.
9. Turn on your home alarm and have a fabulous holiday!
For a FREE security review of your home, give us a call today!